Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa's Visit - Day 3

Grandpa did more yard work and Grandma and I worked on sewing the valance and roman shade for the kitchen that we started on last Thanksgiving (and have worked on every time she has been here since, which is two other times). I'll post pics of the finished product in Day 5.

Grandpa and I picked up Jake from preschool then took all three boys to Sports Clips for haircuts. Joey had never had his hair cut there (we used to go a lady who lived in our ward, but she moved, so he has had someone cut his hair while I was holding him on my lap). Luckily, we got a stylist who was quick and got the job done before Joey was "done."

After nap time and dinner we played outside for a while because it was a bit cooler weather since it had rained earlier. We had some family fun on the trampoline.

Then, right before bed, J.D. and Jake had fun playing some board games with Grandma & Grandpa.

No comments: