Sunday, August 24, 2008
New Callings (Sort of)
Another "Sort of" post. Jim and I got new callings (positions we are asked to take by our church leadership) in our new ward. Jim is still the Young Mens President (he has served as that for a little over a year). I am the Ward Music Chairperson and the Primary Pianist. Hopefully Joey will take to the nursery well since we will need him to be in there to fulfill our responsibilities. On our first day of 12:30 p.m. church we were able to get him to take a one-hour nap before church, so we are off to a good start so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jack and Juliet will be in Nursery together for a couple of weeks. Then Jack will move into sunbeams and I'm a little scared about how that's going to go. Good luck with the new callings. Our ward is getting split sometime in September so we might get some new callings too!
I'm excited to see (or I should I say hear) you in Primary. Rose needs to go to Nursery too, but without all the screaming and crying. I'm thinking this is the Lord's way of pushing me to let her go, so we will all be blessed. Or it could be a huge test of my faithfulness. I'll let you know in couple of weeks.
congrats on the new callings! i think that you will do great :) i am so happy that we are still in the same ward!
Post a Comment