On Thursday, we worked on the sewing in the morning and J.D. and Grandpa played MarioCart on the Wii. After I picked up Jake from school, there was the
unfortunate incident with the DHL truck. However, I pulled myself together and we stopped on the way home to pick up another wheel from GameStop so they could race each other (although you really don't need the wheel, but it is more fun that way). I wish I had taken a picture of Grandpa and J.D. playing MarioCart. They had a great time and Grandpa is the current MarioCart champion of our house. He opened a bunch of new races with his mad skills.
After naps we met some friends at our community pool. I was only able to take pictures after Joey got out of the water to eat snacks so here he is:

And here are Jake and J.D. with their friends.

After dinner, the boys and grandparents walked to get the mail.
Finally, after we put the boys to bed we were able to finish and put up the Roman shade and the valence we have been working on for nine months. They look awesome. Thanks Mom and Dad!


(Sorry for the night pictures with the glare, but I always forget to take pictures in the daytime.)
No comments:
Post a Comment