Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jake's First Day of Preschool

Jake started preschool this week (he goes two days a week). (He did go one week in the summer with J.D., which was a good transition for him, but this was his first time going solo.) He had a fun time and was really excited to have Daddy drive him there and Mommy pick him up and take his dinosaur lunchbox. I can't believe my little Jakey is already so grown up!

(He wouldn't cooperate and pose very well when I was trying to take the picture, so this is the best we could do.)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! Two in school! That'll be nice. I'm so excited for Kindergarten to start on Tuesday! I like the Joey Houdini bit. A friend of mine, with a son like Joey, would have to duct tape all the buckles on safety restraints (car seats, strollers) once he was in because he could always manage to get them undone. Good luck!

Corbett Family said...

Duct tape--that is a good idea. I'll have to try that!

Emily said...

He looks very excited! I thought that his bag was a trick or treat bag. It's cute enough for it anyway. I am excited for Monday when my three oldest start school.

Meredith said...

Gotta love their personality shining thru in a picture! those are sometimes the best though...